LIGHT PANDA WARRIOR TIAN LANG – RATINGS, SKILLS AND RUNE SUGGESTIONS
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
You can obtain Tian Lang from Light & Dark Scroll Temple of Wishes
Panda warrior Tian Lang needs 10 Devilmons to power up all the skills of Tian lang. He’s good in Necropolis Dungeon and Raid Battles with multi-hit attacks. Passive great for countering Artamiel, Ragdolls, Gauge Buffers everywhere.
- Awakening bonus: Increases Accuracy by 25%.
- Leader Skill – Increases the HP of ally monsters Guild Battles by 44%.
- Sequential Attack – Attacks the enemy 3 times with each strike having a 30% chance to decrease the target’s Defense for 2 turns.
- Dragon’s Dance – Attacks all enemies 3 times with each strike having a 15% chance to remove a beneficial effect and stuns them for 1 turn. This attack will deal more damage according to your MAX HP. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Strong Energy (Passive) – The effect of all Attack Bar increasing skills of both allies and enemies will be decreased by 50%. Your Attack Bar will increase by 20% whenever an enemy uses an Attack Bar increasing skill. This skill will not apply to an opponent that has the same skill or Boss skills.
- HP Tank Build – Violent and Revenge (SPD/HP%/HP%) or (HP%/HP%/HP%)
- Crowd Control Build – Despair and Revenge (SPD/HP%/ACC%) or (HP%/HP%/ACC%)
Do you have own build for Tian Lang? please share it with us and let’s help our fellow Summoners to power-up their own hero! or you can also visit our FB Page (www.fb.com/SummonersWarOnline) get the latest news and update.